2009年8月24日星期一

Shit & Dick……English~

Funny~Funny~
"Shit" and "Dick"~
Yesterday, in evening at cantin...
just enjoy yr food and drink~
haha....
May Theng and me also like to change language to talk about...(English)...
to cold people~
eat burger like eat shit.....drink 100 plus like drink yr bf dick's water~
haha...not "bian tai"...
They do some action same like this ma~
but,
we english is not problem la~
half half water only~
1 sentences also can have mistake...




*Why yr english(speaking and write)so bad?
*U got tuition also like this ar?
*What u doing in yr tuition class?
* whan to try yr speaking~
*Speak english is good~
*U know U go out to work....
*people also whan yr english good!!
*no good;no work...no work;no money~
*talk easy...do so hight!!
*yr english bad....who whan u to help their do some work??
*Speak english will die??
*I don't know U aready~
*U thing right!!!


my mun everytime say like this~
I'm wake up until sleep~
also ask me~
Please....problem yr english!!!!





I alway say with her~
"em~"
"ah~"
"o~"






hahahaha....
Top student~

没有评论:

发表评论