2009年9月5日星期六

Us to "Wye Kiong"...&......~

Missing Friend~
sHe hate mE...
talk my bad to her friend know...
scullion!!!
She saids I grab her BF(wye kiong)...
Actually I'm not!!!
She also talk with "Eden"...
''ceng yee on purpose pass by my house to show off "wye kiong" and her together..."
She talk like that...(Never mine...I don't care...)
haha...I generosity~~^^
Yesterday,I called ''chiew mei"...
She said whan pay money for me...
Suddenly...
I can hear...
She(scullion) was scolded me just now~
I ask "chiew mei"...
She said lunatic talking.....(raving)
Then,
"Eden" vary!!!!
Talking tone "bunch"~
The scullion(卑鄙小人)whan slap sb on my face??!!
Wait lah~
Foolish~Sohai~
U and he...past aready~
Don't thing anymore again...
U also got BF...don't break up us~
Please...
I can't lost him(wye kiong)~

没有评论:

发表评论